Property Tax Bill Name Transfer



The process of getting a name changed in official property tax is actually a simple one, provided the applicant has all the necessary documentation in place.

Before requesting any change in name records for property tax of any property, make sure you have the complete documentation including copy of the following documents:

    • Receipt of tax last paid,
    • Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
    • No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
    • Duly filled application for form with signature
Contact Us

Please fill the form we will contact you soon.....