MAKE A WILL
A will is a legal document showing the intention of a person as to how his/her property should be distributed after his/her death.
It is advisable to make a will to ensure that your property is enjoyed by your dear ones after your death and to avoid inconvenience or conflicts amongst them.
Things to know-
- All movable and immovable property owned by you can be included in your will
- The will must be signed by 2 witnesses.
- No stamp duty is chargeable on will.
- Registration of the will is optional
- You can cancel or make changes to your will any time you wish.
- It is advisable to appoint an executor for your will.