REGISTER FOR NEW/OLD AADHAR CARD
- Submit the Aadhaar enrolment form along with the identity proof documents (proof of age, proof of address, proof of identity).
- The submitted documents will be verified against the information entered in the application form, after which the individual’s biometrics will be taken.
- The biometric process includes taking an iris scan and all ten fingerprints. This is not done for applicants below the age of 5 years.
- An acknowledgement slip will then be generated which will contain the applicant’s Aadhaar enrolment ID.
- The applicant will receive their Aadhaar card by post at the address mentioned on the application form.